While Neutrogena® facial bar soap will also remove LipSense, for the ease of being able to correct mistakes as you apply and the practicality of being able to slip your remover in your purse and use anywhere, I highly recommend using the Ooops! Remover. I wear LipSense multiple days every week, and I’m still on my first bottle of remover 7 months later.
At Long Last Lips 💋 LipSense Removal
- LipSense is removed most easily and conveniently using the Ooops! Remover. Neutrogena® facial bar soap may also be used.
- Apply Ooops! Remover generously all over lips. Use back and forth motion to help scrub lips and break down color, especially at areas where color is strongest such as edges of lips.
- Allow lips to soak with Ooops! Remover on to break down color for at least 60 seconds. The longer you allow the remover to soak on your lips (without fully drying in), the easier it will be to take the color off. Rub lips back and forth to help further break down color.
- Wipe off color. I find color removes most easily using moisture such as a makeup remover wipe, or a cotton makeup round with witch hazel or water.
- You often need to apply further layers of remover in order to get all of the color off (repeat Steps 2-4). A general rule is to expect to apply as many layers of remover as you did of color, however the longer you let the remover soak before scrubbing off, the easier it is to remove.